Luminous Sealed Maintenance Free (SMF) Batteries are designed to offer reliable, consistent and low maintenance power for UPS applications. These batteries can be subject to deep cycle applications and minimum maintenance in rural and power deficit areas. These batteries are available in 12 Volts from 7.5Ah to 200 Ah @ C20 at 27°C to 1.75 vpc.
In today’s information age, one cannot ignore the need for battery systems designed to save vital information and data and run critical instrumentations for desired durations. Batteries are required to deliver instant power. Unreliable and inferior batteries can result in the loss of data and equipment shutdowns that can cost companies considerable financial losses. Therefore, the UPS segments calls for the use of a reliable and proven battery system.
Luminous SMF batteries have been developed by a team of scientist and engineers at a R&D facility dedicated to electrochemical research at our works in Gagret, Himachal Pradesh, India.
- Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) technology for efficient gas recombination
- Not restricted for air transport-complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67
- No effect float or cyclic application under controlled depth of discharge (DoD)
- Freedom from electrolyte maintenance or water adding
- Ease of transport
- Long service life & Low self-discharge rate