Diesel Generator Sets
APD Series Diesel Cummins & AKSA Engines
- Cummins Heavy duty diesel Engines
- Revolution 1500 rpm
- Water cooled
- Tropical type radiator
- Synchron type Brushless
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Overload acceptance 110% for 1 hour, 150% for 2 minutes
- Short circuit resistance 300 for 10 seconds
- Insulation class: H
- Insulation resistance: 1800 V AC
- Voltage 231/400 AC Three Phase
- Voltage regulation:+- 0.5%
- Protection class: IP23
- Frequency: 50Hz
Manual Control Panel
- Micro processed Electronic Control Panel
- Protection Fuses
- Thermic magnetic circuit breaker (TMS) 3/4 pole
- Emergency Stop Button
Automatic Control Panel
- Micro processed AMF Electronic Control Panel
- Protection fuses
- Battery Charger
- Power Transfer (For ATS)
- Emergency Stop button
- Mounted on the steel base chassis
- Fuel Tank build in base frame
- Forklift pockets with in base frame
- Dial type mechanical fuel indicator
- Modular design
- Soundproofed canopy kit (from AK10 to ASM7)
- Anti–corrosion power coated phosphate priming.
- Insulated with acoustic foam lining.
- Heat shield protection.
- Lockable doors with keys.
- Exterior emergency stop push button.
- Thermally insulated engine exhaust systems.
- Door on each side.
- Panel Window.
- AKSA makes its generating sets noise level tests in accordance with directive 2000/14/EC validation of the noise level test has been approved by the notified body Szutest.
AKSA SETS Standard Specifications
- Compact footprint, low profile design.
- Enclosure, generator set, exhaust system and fuel tank are pre-assembled, preintegrated and shipped as one package
- Body made from steel components treated with polyester powder coating
- Fire retardant foam insulation
- Easy access to all service points
- Exhaust system inside canopy
- Large doors on each side
- Control panel viewing window in a lockable access door
- Emergency stop push button mounted on enclosure exterior
- Cooling fan and battery charging alternator fully guarded
- Fuel fill and battery can only be reached via lockable access doors.
- Lifting points on the top of canopy and base frame
- Customer options available to meet your applications needs.
- Aksa makes its generating sets’ noise level tests in accordance with directive 2000/14/EC validation of the noise level
- Test has been aproved by the notified body Szutest.